Orthodontia is often the recommendation for a wide range of dental problems, including cosmetic issues such as misaligned teeth or gaps between teeth. However, many patients do not want the embarrassment or hassles associated with traditional metal braces- especially adult patients.
Dr. Matthew Wolfe, a Rochester Hills cosmetic dentist, offers the revolutionary Six Month Smiles treatment option for patients who would benefit from orthodontics but do not need bite correction. Six Month Smiles is a clear braces system that can realign teeth in a shorter amount of time than traditional braces or clear retainer systems like Invisalign.
Clear brackets and tooth colored wires enable patients to achieve their cosmetic goals during a short treatment period and to feel comfortable with the low profile of the appliance. Treatment is typically 4-9 months and results will be lasting with the regular use of a retainer post treatment.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
- The tooth-colored wires & clear brackets are nearly invisible.
- Average treatment time is six months.
- Braces provide the most predictable & conservative results.
- Safety & hygiene are increased by short treatment time & low forces.
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ make appointments comfortable & fast.
- Six Month Smiles typically is less costly than aligner therapy, traditional braces or veneers.
If you have a cosmetic or dental concern, discuss it with Dr. Wolfe at your next visit and find out if you are a candidate for Six Month Smiles.